Sunday, 6 November 2016
The other day a worried manager asked me ...
"How do I know if my employee is planning to quit or not ? Attrition is a part of my KRA ... and I need some signs to know the intention of my team member so that I can take preventive measures so that I do not lose good people ..."
So, here you go :
Ten signs that your employee is planning to Quit
· Exhibiting less effort and work motivation than usual.
· Their work productivity has decreased more than usual
· They tell you about major changes on their home front
· They approach conflict differently – they are disengaged
· They are acting less like a team player than usual.
· They have been doing the minimum amount of work more frequently than usual
· They are now not interested in pleasing their manager than usual
· They are less willing to commit to long-term timelines than usual
· They are less focused on job related matters than usual
· They have expressed dissatisfaction with their current job more frequently than usual
· They have expressed dissatisfaction with their supervisor more frequently than usual
· They are leaving early from work more frequently than usual
· They have lost enthusiasm for the mission of the organization
· They have shown less interest in working with customers than usual
· Demonstrating a drop in work productivity
· Suggesting fewer new ideas or innovative approaches
· You have a gut feeling
Hope this helps !